Key job responsibilities:
- Managing the IT Department Different functions
- Evaluating user needs and system functionality and ensuring that ICT facilities meet these needs.
- Researching, guiding and installing new systems to enhance Business Operations
- Ensuring the smooth running of all ICT systems
- Ensuring that software licensing laws are adhered to.
- Providing users with appropriate support and advice through the Team.
- Managing crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems.
- Mentoring and training new ICT support staff.
- Keeping up to date with the latest technologies.
- Direct daily operations of department, analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines.
- Prepare and review operational status reports or project progress reports.
- Review project plans to plan and coordinate the project related activities with the concerned stakeholders.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 12+ Years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Project Management or a related field.
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of software solutions as well as programming languages, Backup strategies and ERP systems sound awareness is a must.
- Excellent financial awareness.
- Finance & supply chain modules
- Microsoft EPM